Kaltern Pop Festival
25th - 27th of October 2018
walking - seeing - crooning ...
'Kaltern Pop' is the name of this new lakeview festival project for music lovers who enjoy good food and wine in graceful surroundings. Artistic direction is in the capable hands of Haldern Pop Festival, which this year celebrated its 33rd edition in Rees-Haldern on the Lower Rhine (Germany). Set in the idyllic location of Kaltern, the festival for connoisseurs is happy to partner up with 'South Tyrol Marketing', ensuring that the good people of Kaltern play a part in events and initiatives, whilst establishing ideal lines of communication throughout the Italian, Swiss and Austrian Alps.
Meticulously selected bands, collaborations and DJs will grace the Franciscan Church, Windegg, the South Tyrolean Wine Museum, the Catholic Community Centre, the cinema and the Kulturbahnhof (KUBA) in Kaltern, Bolzano. All venues are within walking distance of each other.
The actual confirmations:
- ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD (IRL)
- AND THE GOLDEN CHOIR (DE)
- CANTUS DOMUS (DE)
- KAT FRANKIE (AUS)
- LABRASSBANDA (DE)
- MARIUS BEAR (CH)
- ME + MARIE (IT/CH)
- THE LYTICS (CAN)
Ticket price 2018
- 2-day-ticket (Friday and Saturday) - 89 Euro
- 3-day-ticket (Thursday, Friday and Saturday) - 99 Euro
- Ticket for children between 6 and 13 years (2-Day and 3-Day-ticket for the same price) – 30 Euro
- Children under the age of 6 years are free