Church in S. Nicolò/St. Nikolaus
Address & Contacts
Patronal feast: 6th of December
The core building dates back to the 13th century (late Romanesque brickwork on the tower floor and on the west wall). Around 1520, a new building was built by construction workers from Como. Vault paintings have been made by Bartlmä Dill Riemenschneider, son of Tilman Riemenschneider. Since 1733 pilgrimage place.
Source: Parrish office KalternContinue reading