Carsharing in Kaltern
To own is outdated. Today we share.
Nowadays, to be mobile during your vacation is more important than ever. Since the beginning of 2017, in addition to the different, cost-effective possibilities offered by the South Tyrolean public transport system, there is a further, cheap, flexible and eco friendly transportation option: the Carsharing. The term “Carsharing” refers to the joint use of one or more vehicles.Therefore, both guests and locals will have the chance to use the car for day trips, sightseeing or shopping tours as well as to discover Kaltern and its surroundings. You can cover an unlimited length; as you will pay based on the driven kilometers. Carsharing is attractive to customers who make only occasional use of a vehicle or those who plan to arrive by public transportation.
And this is how it works:
- The car, a white “VW UP” with the green “Carsharing”-label is parked at the parking area “Trutsch”, only a few steps from the village centre of Kaltern.
- You can rent the car for just one hour and up to three days. For a longer rental period please contact the green number 800 912 516 or visit (www.carsharing.bz.it).
- You can book the car by phone, Smartphone-APP or online at www.carsharing.bz.it
- The booked car can be picked up at the parking area “Trutsch” and opened through your “Alto Adige Pass” as well as your personal Carsharing-card. The card can be requested at the Kaltern Tourist Office on the Market Square.
- If you already have a Carsharing-Account you can use it in Kaltern too.
For further information about Carsharing in Kaltern, the booking process and the prices, please visit: www.carsharing.bz.it