Bike Rental in Kaltern - Electric Bikes
Lake Kaltern - surrounded by vineyards and fruit trees - is a paradise for cyclists and active vacationers. There's really nothing more beautiful than discovering the landscape around Kaltern by bike.
If it's a bit too inconvenient to take along your own bike from home, you can always rent one here in Kaltern. The Tourism Association in Kaltern rents electric bicycles (E-Bikes) and there is an extensive selection of all bikes and bike accessories at the Bike Rental on Rottenburgerplatz, which is just up the hill from the village square.
Bike Rental at the Tourism Information Center Kaltern
(from 1st of April to 12th of November, 2023)
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY: E-BIKE RENTAL AT THE TOURIST OFFICE IN KALTERN
- 25 € half a day (Monday-Friday 8.30 am-noon; 2 pm - 5.30 pm; Saturday 9 am-12.30 pm; 2 pm-5.30 pm)
- 35 € one day (Monday-Friday 8.30 am-5.30 pm; Saturday 9 am-5.30 pm)
- 5 € deposit for bicycle lock
- 3 € bicycle helmet
- Availability: 10 CUBE brand e-mountain bikes (six of which are deep-frame)
- (On Sundays and public holidays the bike rental at the tourist office is closed. Please contact the bike rental Südtirol Rad at Rottenburger Platz).
Bike Rental on the square Rottenburger Platz
(from 4th of April to 31st of October, 2022)
You can head to the rental shop on the square Rottenburger Platz for a vast selection of bicycles and bike accessories.
The rental shop is open daily from 9 am to 12 pm and from 1 pm to 6 pm.
Be sure to pick up a Bikemobil Card for a carefree biking holiday in Kaltern.